How to use the Namespace and svcdotnet assemblies in Window Presentation Foundation?

I have problem while adding the references of soss_namespace and soss_svcdotnet in the Visual Studio while running my application getting an error as " The type or namespace name 'Soss' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)? why it happens like that? please provide solution for me.

admin

Administrator
There is no limitation with using ScaleOut Software components in Windows Presentation Foundation projects. The issue you are dealing with is a most likely a configuration issue and it is not related to WPF or ScaleOut assemblies. By default, Windows Presentation Foundation is set to use .NET Framework 4 Client Profile. After adding ScaleOut client assemblies as references to your project, open the project’s Properties dialog, find the Target Framework setting and change it to .NET Framework 4. Don’t forget to add the “using Soss.Client;” line so all ScaleOut types are automatically resolved within your code.

Please let us know if you still have a problem with your project.